We are currently seeking a skilled WordPress Developer to work on a client project as well as some in-house projects. This is a remote full-time position (6 hours a day, 5 days a week).
– Developing new features and fixing bugs on client sites/personal projects.
– Participating in project planning and decision-making.
– Proactive and creative approach to problem-solving.
– Strong knowledge of WordPress, including theme/plugin development, hooks, different APIs, etc.
– Familiarity with WPCS.
– Experience with React JS and Gutenberg block development.
– Proficient in using version control systems, specifically GitHub.
– Flexible working hours.
– 15 days of paid leave.
– 2 bonuses per year.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send your resume and portfolio. We are looking forward to hearing from you.