· Custom programming and web application development for WordPress
· Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
· Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
· Creating website from scratch for WordPress or customizing existing sites
· Proficient in WordPress, including custom plugin development, key contributed plugins and core API
· Minimum 1+ years of WordPress hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of WordPress modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with version control systems such as GitHub, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA)
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges experience that would be a plus
· Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
This is a full time position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?12,000.00 – ?40,000.00 per month
Work from home
WordPress Plugins: 1 years (Required)
WordPress Themes: 1years (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ?15,000.00 – ?40,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer