Rainmaker Digital Services offers digital marketing solutions to organizations seeking innovative growth strategies.
Our DevOps team is looking for a WordPress Full Stack Developer to join our staff as a full-time member for internal and client projects. This is a 100% remote position, so you can be anywhere in the world and manage your own schedule.
- Plan and write enhancements and features for WordPress plugins and themes.
- Plan and write WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Identify, triage and fix bugs in WordPress plugins and themes.
- Help planning and coordinating projects with Client Services team including providing time and resource estimates.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles, including support and documentation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 3+ years working with WordPress.
- Advanced proficiency with PHP.
- Experience with WordPress plugin development and Git.
- Being comfortable implementing user interfaces with focus on user experience.
- Some understanding of WP-CLI, secure connections, DNS and email related technologies (SMTP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, etc).
- Genesis Framework, Vagrant, Grunt, Gulp and PHPUnit are a plus.
Does that sound interesting to you? If so, please contact and tell us about yourself and attach your CV. Don’t forget to include the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject!