• Experience working with WordPress, building custom WordPress themes and/or plugins, and configuring
content using custom fields; this opening is for a specific project where the plugins will have to be built from
• Experience using CSS Grid, CSS Flexbox
• Experience with Elementor
• Experience using Advanced Custom Fields
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility
• Detail-oriented approach to editing and testing websites for accuracy, usability, and accessibility.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Comfortable working as part of a small and
busy creative team
• Capable of rapidly adapting and responding to changes in environment and priorities.
• Result-oriented and attentive to details, with a sense of initiative.
• Strong communication and self-accountability skills
• Ability to adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
• Good English language skills.
• Portfolio of prior web development work
Minimum 6 Months of working experience in the same environment. Degree from an accredited college within the Information Technology field. Otherwise proven knowledge (minimum 3 years working on the field).
NOTE: Only CV’s submitted in English to email@example.com will be considered; interviews with selected candidates will be in English.