We’re looking for a mid to senior level remote WordPress Developer with an expertise in WordPress performance / speed optimization. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the WordPress database structure, server configurations needed for peak performance and the ability to debug and solve complex performance issues.
This position will be per project to start as a trial, but with the ability for full time. Single developers only, please no teams.
- Identify performance bottlenecks for WordPress sites.
- Troubleshoot and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Debugging theme and plugin issues.
- Effectively communicate with the team any identified performance issues.
- Optimize images, video and other media.
- Install and configure plugins.
- Run benchmark tests.
- Create before and after reports.
- Auditing client code to identifying any potential security risks.
- Troubleshooting and resolving MySQL related issues.
- Optimize, clean and repair database tables.
- Providing daily status updates to manager.
- Attending weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
- Performing custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
- Strong experience with WordPress speed and performance optimization.
- You should have a strong portfolio of sites that you have improved in the past and explain what you did in detail.
- Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
- Strong experience with WooCommerce.
- Strong experience with MySQL and can write advanced SQL queries.
- Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
- Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
- Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
******NOTE: **A test project is required as part of our hiring process.
APPLY HERE: https://tribeinteractive.typeform.com/to/ZWTHuG