Investigate Europe is a cooperative of experienced journalists coming from 11 countries. We publish with media partners in our own countries and beyond, as well as on our own website.
As we’re increasing the efforts to grow our own channels, we are seeking a person who could troubleshoot for us on a flexible basis, with expertise in WordPress.
This is a job on a project-to-project basis.
If you’re open to it and have the capacity, we’re also searching for extra user support for our remote team members (see: Optional). However, this is not an essential requirement and doesn’t have to be part of your job so please apply if you’re exclusively interested in the WordPress tech support.
– Experience in WordPress development, including creating and editing WordPress themes and navigating plugins
– Availability to provide WordPress tech support for a few (flexible) hours a week.
– Experience with CiviCRM and mailing softwares an advantage
– Good level of English
– Experience in tech support for remote teams, tech knowledge of tools like NextCloud, Mattermost, RocketChat.
– Experience with media outlets and news sites
We offer an hourly rate within the range of: 21-25€ per hour.
In our estimates, we’ll need from you around 20 hours/month.
We’ll be assessing applications on a rolling basis.
Looking forward to hearing from you!