Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome family as Hosting Developer (DevOps). You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
We aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We’d love it if you were familiar with the following, but it’s cool if you don’t know it all.
* Substantial experience as a DevOps Engineer, including scripting and automating day-to-day tasks.
* Excellent understanding of Serverless architecture.
* Intimate knowledge of Python.
* You have strong experience with automation tools like Ansible.
* Hands-on experience and knowledge with Linux (Ubuntu) & Bash scripting.
* Talented with Lambda, RDS, SQS and other AWS infrastructure setups.
* Experience with Launchpad & Git.
* Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins.
* You have excellent communication skills.
* So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Hosting Developer (DevOps), it will be your job to maintain and advance our Hosting infrastructure forward with cutting-edge technologies.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their servers & sites are in the best possible hands!
* Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
* Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
* Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
* Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
* General expenses budget yearly – the longer you work, the more you get.
* Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we are always looking to promote internally.