We have a subscription based WP website (paying membership), only paying members can access the member part (subdomain) and its content (videos).
WordPress website in live and in production mode.
CF Stream service active. Token can be already generated.
Signed URLs NOT in place (here we need your help)
Staging environment with credentials will be created so you can test it easily.
WHAT WE WANT TO ACHIEVE (single project)
– set our website and CF to stream videos to authorised members (on our members subdomain)
– protect our videos on CF stream from downloads (incl. with third-party software)
– avoid the CF stream video URL to be shared publicly (e.g. forum, blog,…)
– reject requests with invalid signature
– all of that automated and quickly executed by the code
– API/PHP to generate tokens
– API to replace CF stream player video ID with valid token:
– WordPress skills to integrate all of that within our theme and WPBakery
– experience with signed URL or token generation is a plus
– possibly, experience with CloudFlare Stream
– (we cannot evaluate if you need also JS/JQ scripting skills)
PROJECT IN DETAIL (signed URLs within WP):
1. write a code in line with Stream guidelines (here the code is in Go):
so to generate time-based valid token when play button is pressed (e.g. valid for current session only or for the very length of the video)
3. All needs to smoothly integrate with existing WP installation which using Uncode Theme with WPBakery blocks (former Visual Composer). If integration is not possible like that, classic-editor reversal can be considered.
4. code should be simple, understandable and clear (comments) so that another dev can take over and modify it later on (we aim independence on
We do not have a large budget as we are bootstrapping but please let us know an estimation of the time needed to write this code and your compensation.